What Happens When You List Your Property For Sale
If you list your home with Rebecca Celli, Realtor, rest assured that keeping you informed of all client interest and market activity is a high priority. Whether by phone, by e-mail, or by written notification, Rebecca will check in with you and report regularly. Celli Group Fine Properties is committed to good communication. We will keep you apprised of all relevant information regarding your property for sale, including:
- Broker feedback from broker tours and open houses.
- Client feedback from showing appointments including broker feedback.
- Advertising notifications.
- Any new market data or trends affecting the sale of your home.
- Review of your home’s marketing activities.
- Suggested adjustments to your marketing plan or pricing strategy.
If you are interested in selling your property but have not listed yet, it would be our pleasure to show you all the ways in which we can effectively market your property. We will gladly go through a Listing Presentation with you to help you determine what is the best plan for listing your property for sale.